By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Shakespeare’s England. Address: Elizabeth House, Church St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6HX Registered in England, No.08243229. www.shakespeares-england.co.uk
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the promoter, their families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
4. The competition will commence at 12pm on the 7th September 2018 and end at 10am on the 12th September 2018. After the closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must follow the @Shakespeares_England page on Instagram and like (double-click) the entry post during the competition period.
6. The competition can only be entered on Instagram.
7. There are 5 prizes for 5 entrants for this competition: 3 (three) “The Little Stranger” signed books and 2 (two) pairs of tickets for an exclusive “The Little Stranger” screening and Q&A event in London on 14 September 2018. The promoter does not cover travel expenses to go to Q&A in London.
8. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
9. Winners will be picked randomly by an independent adjudicator under supervision of the promoter.
10. The winner will need to provide his/her email address, contact phone number and address for delivery, as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 2 hours of the closing time on the 12th of September. The winners will have to claim their prizes till 5pm on 12th of September. After this time, the promoter reserves the right to select a new winner. The winners of Q&A tickets need to be able to travel to London on the evening of the 14th.
12. The promoter will notify the winners when the prizes can be delivered.
13. The winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be tagged on promoter social media platforms or photographed for website/social media stories.
14. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other Social Network.
15. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.