Whether you are planning a conference for 175 in the Arden Suite or a meeting for ten in the Green Room, our dedicated events team will be on hand at all times to make sure your event runs smoothly. Nestled in the heart of Warwickshire, it is time to get inspired, as our function rooms and restaurants boast beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
With 18 conference suites and function rooms to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice for your next event here at Ardencote. All rooms offer natural daylight and air-conditioning as well as free WiFi Internet access and the latest Audio Visual technology.
With flexible rates from just £37.50pp for a day delegate package and £137.50pp for a residential 24hr package, look no further than Ardencote.
Day Delegate Package
- Unlimited hot beverages including tea/coffee, cappuccinos, lattes etc. Fresh fruit and snacks served between 8am and 5pm
- Main meeting room hire
- Two course hot & cold buffet lunch
- Delegate paper and pens
- Still/sparkling mineral water and sweets
- Flipchart with pens
- LCD TV with built-in Apple TV or a 4ft x 6ft Screen and LCD Data Projector
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet access
24hr Residential Delegate Package
All items included within our Day Delegate Package plus:
- Three course dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- FREE upgrade to a suite for the organiser*
- Full English breakfast
- Use of our extensive leisure facilities including two heated pools; two gyms; tennis, squash and racquet ball courts, 24 seater outdoor hot tub, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
*Suite upgrade is based on events for 50+ Residential Delegates and is subject to availability.
18 hole golf course; team-building; leadership and development centre; extensive spa facilities and private dining also available.
The Lodge is the perfect place for private, confident meetings and also celebrations offering a friendly, informal ambience.
Catering for up to 84 guests and set back from the main hotel, The Lodge offers one of the most stylish and flexible meeting, conference and function settings as well as private parking, registration, refreshment, meeting and dining facilities and views out over the stunning Warwickshire countryside.