The Ricoh Arena is a multi-purpose venue with a unique mix of sport, business and entertainment.
It is the home of Aviva Premiership Rugby club Wasps, Wasps Netball and also where Coventry City Football Club play, and has 20,000 square metres of flexible event space, 80 versatile conference and exhibition suites, a 121-bedroom DoubleTree by Hilton hotel, a casino, two restaurants, coffee shop and bakery, office space and the Ericsson Indoor Arena which can accommodate up to 12,000 people for conference and exhibition, events, concerts and sporting occasions.
Organisers can transform 20,000 square metres of event space into what they want with very little restriction, including 80 versatile suites with retractable walls to suit a variety of business events.
With a 121-bedroom DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and two restaurants onsite it allows organisers and visitors to maximise their time at the venue, as well as one of the largest casinos in the UK to provide the perfect balance of work and entertainment for guests.
The Ricoh Arena is also ideally placed to attract the biggest possible crowds, as it’s within a two hour car drive of 75 per cent of the UK, has 2,000 onsite car parking spaces and three train stations within eight miles of the venue.
- A versatile pioneer in the world of sport, business and entertainment
- Award-winning venue with state-of-the-art exhibition, conference, training, banqueting, hotel, music and sports facilities
- Over 20,000 sqm of space along with 80 versatile suites that can accommodate from 7 to 7,000 delegates, including a 6,000 sqm conference and exhibition hall and a multitude of lounges
- One of the most accessible venues in the UK, located near the M6, M1, M40 and M42 and situated within a two-hour drive for 75 per cent of the UK’s population
- 2,000 onsite car parking bays
- In-house Venue Services offering everything required to design, organise, install, manage and run a successful event
- Recently refurbished 121 bedroom DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel including and up to 4,500 bedrooms within a 7mile radius
- New bar and brasserie, coffee shop and bakery and recently refurbished onsite restaurant, plus one of the UK’s largest casinos for post event entertainment