How To Get Here
The Shakespeare’s England area covers South Warwickshire and the surrounding towns and villages. The area is 30 minutes from Birmingham Airport and 1.5 hours from London. Sitting in the heart of England, we are well connected by road, rail and air; it is one of the most accessible places in the UK.
- Birmingham Airport is the UK’s third largest airport outside London
- The airport is only 35 minutes’ drive from Stratford upon Avon
- Fly to over 150 direct destinations from Birmingham Airport.
- Shakespeare’s England is at the heart of UK’s motorway network, M40, M42, M6, M1, M5 giving easy access for UK visitors.
Rail Links Into The Region
- The area is well served by the rail network with regular fast and frequent train lines coming into Birmingham, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa.
- The most direct route from London is from Euston to Coventry – approx. 1hr, or from:
- Marylebone to Royal Leamington Spa – approx. 1h 10mins
- Warwick or Warwick Parkway – 1hr 20 mins
- Local rail services operate from Birmingham (New Street) to Coventry in 20 mins Birmingham (Moor Street and Snow Hill to Royal Leamington Spa – 30 mins
- To Warwick, Warwick Parkway – 20 mins and
- To Stratford-upon-Avon 40 mins