- This event has passed.
Stratford-upon-Avon’s 9th Annual River Festival is back! A family friendly festival on the banks of the River Avon, attracting over 60,000 people, it’s a quintessentially English Summer festival ….and it’s free!
There’s plenty to see and do including:
- World class live music on both The Bandstand and Acoustic Stage
- Fun activities in the Family & Charity Zone
- Spectacular narrow boats on display
- Artisan craft market
- Delicious selection of global food stalls
- Local Ales, Pimms and Prosecco
- Spectacular Saturday firework display at 10:15pm
And much more!
While you are in Stratford, why not make the most of the great selection of independent shops and restaurants as well as high street stores.