Warwickshire County Council are hosting the next Food and Drink Showcase, enabling partnership work and supporting local businesses.
This hybrid event is the first of its kind for Warwickshire and aims to showcase the quality and vibrancy of the local produce and visitor experiences all in one easy-to reach venue. It will showcase the regional food and drink offer of countywide producers including breweries, cheesemakers and chocolatiers to high quality visitor attractions, independent stockists, supermarkets and hotels.
- 09.00 Gates open for exhibitor set up
- 11.15 All exhibitor vehicles off site into allocated parking
- 11.30 Showcase opens for buyers only
- 13.00 Showcase opens to race goers
- 14.10 First race of the day
- 16.55 Last race of the day
- 18.00 Event closes & exhibitor breakdown
It will encourage businesses to discover and use local suppliers, helping to support and grow the ‘Taste of Warwickshire’.