How to use the Explorer Pass
Passes are valid as follows:
- One day passes are valid for 1 calendar day during daylight opening hours,
not 24 hours.
- Two day passes are valid for 2 consecutive days.
- Three day passes are valid for 3 consecutive days.
Validity is limited to 1 year (365 days) from purchase. Simply show your pass at the
admission desk or payment point for each attraction to gain free entry.
Before you use your Explorer Pass, please note the following important points:
- Your Explorer Pass is programmed to be activated the first time it is used at an attraction.
- One day comprises of one calendar day, not a 24 hour period. The pass will expire at midnight on the last day of its duration.
- Passes permit one visit per attraction and do not permit same day re-entry.
- Passes are not fast track passes.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Shakespeare’s England strongly recommend you check opening times before visiting attractions, particularly in winter months when opening hours are reduced.
- Shakespeare’s England does not take responsibility of any attraction closures without pre-notice.