Bend in the River Lodge
Luxury riverside lodge on the banks of the River Avon.
A perfect place for a romantic getaway, a relaxing family break or for spending quality time with friends, this luxury, fully heated Riverside Lodge, located less than a mile from the historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon. The tastefully decorated, self-catered accommodation consists of: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom with en-suite, further bedroom with 2 twin beds, full Bathroom, outside Decking and free parking.
Free parking next to the Lodge for 2 cars – visit how to find us for directions
£100 deposit required on booking. Minimum of 2 nights booking for up to 4 people
Riverside setting including –
- Uninterrupted views of the river and surrounding countryside
- Nature on your doorstep – regular visitors are: kingfishers, herons, woodpeckers, swans, ducks, geese, goldfinches, etc.
- Riverboat taxi (operates from Easter to end of October)
- 2 km of free fishing on the River Avon for guests
Conferences & meetings
- Free WI-FI
- Decking with furniture for outside dining and relaxation
- 3 golf courses nearby
- Fishing by the Lodge
- Restaurant and Club House within walking distance
- Boating and canoeing available on the river
- Tiddington village within walking distance which has food store, restaurants and takeaways
- Easy access to local transport
- Maps and suggestions for road and walking trips
- All bedlinen and towels are provided
- Hairdryer available
Food & Drink
The Riverside Restaurant is situated across the River from the Lodge.