Go Cotswolds – Small-group tours of the Cotswolds
Go Cotswolds is the only small-group Cotswolds tour from Stratford-upon-Avon and Moreton-in-Marsh. Family-run, rated TripAdvisor’s #1 in ‘Tours and Activities in Stratford-upon-Avon’, and recommended in the popular US guidebook ‘Rick Steves’ Great Britain’.
GO COTSWOLDS DAY TOURS
Perfect for first-time visitors, on this full-day tour you’ll visit seven different locations in the Cotswolds:
- The stunning viewpoint at Dover’s Hill
- Quaint Chipping Campden
- Quirky Broadway Tower
- Bustling Stow-on-the-Wold
- Beautiful Bibury
- Bourton-on-the-Water, the ever-popular “Venice of the Cotswolds”.
We also visit our “secret” off-the-beaten-track Cotswolds village – many of our passengers agree that this is the highlight of the tour, but you’ll have to join us on a tour to find out!
We pick up passengers from all accommodation providers in Stratford-upon-Avon, as well as from Stratford-upon-Avon and Moreton-in-Marsh rail stations, making our Cotswolds Day Tour easily accessible by train from London, Oxford, Birmingham or further afield.
Tours have a maximum group size of just 16 people and cost just £45 for adults and £35 for children (ages 3–16). For more information and to book your tickets, please see our website:www.gocotswolds.co.uk
GO COTSWOLDS BREWERY & PUB TOUR
Perfect for lovers of good food, good drink and the English countryside, join Go Cotswolds every Saturday for a craft brewery and traditional English pub experience!
Starting with a pick-up from Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh rail stations, on our Brewery and Pub Tour you’ll:
- Visit the award-winning Purity Brewing Co. for a 90-minute tour, including beer tasting
- Enjoy a traditional pub lunch and a drink, and learn about The Fleece Inn, a historic country pub
- Spend over an hour in the picturesque Cotswolds town of Chipping Campden
- Visit The Ebrington Arms, the “Best Village Pub in the UK”
Of course, you’ll also have the benefit of a designated driver-guide all day! We pick-up passengers from Stratford-upon-Avon and Moreton-in-Marsh rail station, making this tour easily accessible by train from London, Oxford, Birmingham or further afield.
For more information and to buy your tickets, visit www.gocotswolds.co.uk/ale.