Stratford Central Apartments (Peymans)
- Email Address email@example.com
- Telephone +44 (0) 333 4444 324
- Website https://peymans.com/stratford-upon-avon/stratford-central-apartments/
Nestled in the town centre of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Stratford Central Apartments are just footsteps away from the town’s monumental landmark, Shakespeare’s Birthplace. The market town boasts 800 hundreds of enchanting history, holding at its heart not only many Shakespearean buildings that survive to day but also a wealth of unrivaled leisure and shopping experiences. With intercity connections to more than 20 cities in the United Kingdom, Stratford-upon-Avon is 13 kilometers southwest of Warwick, 35 kilometers southeast of Birmingham, and 146 kilometers northwest of London.
Situated in Elm Court and squeezed between Arden Street and Windsor Street, Stratford Central Apartments are surrounded by easily accessible bus stops and train stations; Western Road bus stop is almost at your doorstep, just 130 meters away. Everywhere you need or wish to explore in the town is within your immediate reach. However, to take longer journeys, Stratford-upon-Avon train station is an effortless 9 minute stroll away. For a refreshing and rejuvenating pleasure and leisure, you could take a 10-minute walk to Stratford Canal and River Avon. In sum, the easiest way to get around the timeless town of Stratford-upon-Avon is using your legs to take in and out of the cobbled streets and explore the visible and invisible treasures dispersed everywhere!The three-storey Stratford Central Apartments comprises 1 standard one-bedroom apartment, 4 small one-bedroom apartments, 3 deluxe one-bedroom apartments, 6 standard two-bedroom apartments, and a deluxe studio. Meticulously modernized, Stratford Central Apartments come complete with all the essentials and offer multiple arrangements to cater for different numbers and needs, ideal for groups of professionals, families, or students visiting Stratford-upon-Avon. The apartments can conveniently accommodate 2 to 6 guests depending on the one you book. All rooms feature a flat screen TV and free high-speed Wi-Fi. The stylish apartments are filled with up-to-the-minute furniture and fully-equipped kitchens well-suited to all tastes and needs. There are dining tables, sofas, mirrors, coffee tables, table lamps, and even paintings in almost all rooms for a more convenient home-like experience. The sparkling and well-equipped kitchens are fully stocked with a fridge, an oven, a washing machine, a microwave, a toaster, and all the necessary kitchenware. Free parking is also available on site. We have attended to every single detail for ultimate guest experience.
Facebook: Peymans Ltd
1) Stratford Central Apartments are situated in Elm Court and squeezed between Arden Street and Windsor Street, footsteps the town centre. From the M40, take junction 15 and follow the A46 toward Stratford upon Avon. At the third roundabout (at the bottom of the long hill) take the first exit towards Stratford. Follow this road in to the heart of the town. When you reach the traffic lights with McDonald’s on your right, you’re nearly there. These are followed immediately by a second set of lights. Continue through these to the traffic island, where you will need to do a U-turn and head back in the direction you came. The turn in to our car park is 70 metres on your left and is signposted “Peymans”. You will also see a sign saying “Lodders.”
2) From the M40, take junction 15 and follow the A46. At the roundabout, turn left to Birmingham Road/A3400. Head south-east on Birmingham Road/A3400 for 0.5miles. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on the Birmingham Road/A3400. In 0.1 miles take the 2nd exit of the around about to stay on the Birmingham Road/A3400. In 0.3 miles turn right onto Arden Street. In 440ft your destination will be on the left signed ELM COURT.
3) Between Monday to Friday 7am – 6pm, you can use an alternative route by following the Birmingham Road/A3400 down to the next roundabout, take the 4th exit to come back on yourself and you will see the signs for Peymans just up the road on the left.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Rates start from £88 per night.
- Rates are non-refundable.
- Group bookings and long stays are subject to special discounts.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and UPI cards.
Conferences & meetings
The following amenities are included free of charge:
- Essentials: towels/bed sheets/soap/toilet paper/shampoo
- Hair dryer
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee & tea
- Washing machine
- Flat Screen TV
- Iron/Ironing facilities
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Free parking space on site