Stratford Central Apartments (Peymans)
- Email Address email@example.com
- Telephone +44 (0) 333 4444 324
- Website https://peymans.com/stratford-upon-avon/stratford-central-apartments/
Nestled in the town centre of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Stratford Central Apartments are just footsteps away from the town’s monumental landmark, Shakespeare’s Birthplace. The market town boasts 800 hundreds of enchanting history, holding at its heart not only many Shakespearean buildings that survive to day but also a wealth of unrivalled leisure and shopping experiences. Situated in Elm Court and squeezed between Arden Street and Windsor Street, Stratford Central Apartments are surrounded by easily accessible bus stops and train stations.
Located in the heart of the town, the apartments are an ideal starting point for visiting almost all the landmarks and attractions on foot. The three-storey Stratford Central Apartments comprises 3 standard one-bedroom flats, 1 small one-bedroom apartments, 6 small two-bedroom flats, 4 twin bed apartments, and a studio.
Meticulously modernized, Stratford Central Apartments come complete with all the essentials and offer multiple arrangements to cater for different numbers and needs, ideal for groups of professionals, families, or students visiting Stratford-upon-Avon. All rooms feature a flat screen TV and free high-speed Wi-Fi.
The stylish apartments are filled with up-to-the-minute furniture and fully-equipped kitchens well-suited to all tastes and needs. Parking is also available on site. We have attended to every single detail for ultimate guest experience.
Facebook: Peymans Ltd
1) Stratford Central Apartments are situated in Elm Court and squeezed between Arden Street and Windsor Street, footsteps the town centre. From the M40, take junction 15 and follow the A46 toward Stratford upon Avon. At the third roundabout (at the bottom of the long hill) take the first exit towards Stratford. Follow this road in to the heart of the town. When you reach the traffic lights with McDonald’s on your right, you’re nearly there. These are followed immediately by a second set of lights. Continue through these to the traffic island, where you will need to do a U-turn and head back in the direction you came. The turn in to our car park is 70 metres on your left and is signposted “Peymans”. You will also see a sign saying “Lodders.”
2) From the M40, take junction 15 and follow the A46. At the roundabout, turn left to Birmingham Road/A3400. Head south-east on Birmingham Road/A3400 for 0.5miles. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on the Birmingham Road/A3400. In 0.1 miles take the 2nd exit of the around about to stay on the Birmingham Road/A3400. In 0.3 miles turn right onto Arden Street. In 440ft your destination will be on the left signed ELM COURT.
3) Between Monday to Friday 7am – 6pm, you can use an alternative route by following the Birmingham Road/A3400 down to the next roundabout, take the 4th exit to come back on yourself and you will see the signs for Peymans just up the road on the left.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Rates start from £130 per apartment, per night.
- Group bookings and long stays are subject to special discounts.
- We accept the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, Euro/MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
Conferences & meetings
The following amenities are included free of charge:
- Essentials: towels/bed sheets/soap/toilet paper/shampoo
- Hair dryer
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee & tea
- Washing machine
- Flat Screen TV
- Iron/Ironing facilities
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Free parking space on site