The Cottage Company Warwickshire
Jasmine Cottage is nestled at the bottom of a leafy, country lane in the beautiful village of Welford on Avon. Located a stone’s throw from the historic town of Stratford upon Avon and on the edge of the Cotswolds, it is ideally suited for couples and families alike looking for self-catered accommodation and a quiet base to explore the area.
Having been recently renovated to a high standard, the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage that sleeps 4 is fully equipped with all mod cons. The kitchen diner leads on to the patio where there is additional seating to enjoy alfresco meals and in turn leads on to the enclosed cottage garden which is brimming with traditional cottage garden plants. The comfortable lounge, with its wood burning stove ( 1 basket of logs provided from October through to end of March) is wonderfully cosy.
Welford on Avon boasts 3 pubs, the closest of which is award winning and can be accessed via the footpath at the end of the lane, a grocery store, petrol station and a butchers.
Please contact us for availability and bookings.
There is allocated parking for 2 cars directly behind the cottage and views to the fields beyond with a footpaths leading to lazy walks along the river.
Apologies but no pets and strictly no smoking.
Property is 2 storey and therefore unsuitable for disabled/wheelchair dependent.
Conferences & meetings
- 2 Bedrooms (master with king size bed, second with twin beds.) Ensuite to master and bathroom with full bath next to twin.
- Fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, Blue Ray DVD player, TV’s in the master bedroom and a selection of books, games and DVD’s to keep everyone entertained.
- Comfortable lounge with wood burner, fully equipped kitchen diner with patio off leading to enclosed garden.
- Smart TV in lounge, free Wi-Fi and newly refurbished for summer 2018.
- All towels and linens are provided and a hamper which will include tea, coffee, milk, wine etc to help to get your stay off to a good start.
- Close to local shop, garage and butchers and 10-minute drive to Stratford with Cotswolds nearby.
Food & Drink
3 pubs in village within easy walking distance.