The Other Place
The Other Place is a Royal Shakespeare Company venue in Stratford-upon-Avon and includes the following –
– A 200-seat flexible studio theatre hosting festivals, music nights and performances throughout the year
– Home to the RSC Costume Store, making 60,000 costumes readily available to the public, film companies, amateur theatre makers and schools
– Spaces available for commercial hires, conferences, wedding receptions, product launches and parties
– Guided Theatre Tours for the public, groups and school parties
– Susie’s Cafe Bar – a creative space to grab a drink and relax or work
For more information visit https://www.rsc.org.uk/your-visit/the-other-place
Opening times and admission
Open to the public from 10am – 9pm Monday – Saturday
Closed on Sundays
A brand new tour ‘From Page to Stage’ gives unprecedented access to the rehearsal process at the RSC and shares some of the fascinating history of The Other Place including its founder, the legendary director Buzz Goodbody.
Tours of the building run daily and tickets cost from £8.50.
The Other Place is fully accessible, with lifts and level access throughout the public areas of the venue.
Conferences & meetings
Whether you are looking for a venue for one-to-one meetings or events for up to 200 people, there are unique flexible spaces to hire in the creative atmosphere of The Other Place. With in-house catering, technical support and dedicated Event Managers, this venue will bring a touch of theatrical glamour to your business event. For more information on hiring The Other Place email email@example.com
Planning a wedding or a party? From intimate gatherings to full blown parties with a DJ, freshly prepared food and bar, The Other Place is a truly versatile vibrant space for your celebration.
For more information on weddings at The Other Place email firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Drink
The RSC’s brand new cafe bar ‘Susie’s’ at The Other Place serves the very best Fairtrade tea and coffee, sandwiches, salads and the most delicious cake in town. All food is freshly prepared on the premises by the in-house team of chefs. A wide range of hot and cold, alcoholic and soft drinks are available throughout the day.
Free Wi-Fi is available in Susie’s Cafe Bar.