Travel Trade & Groups
Creative but traditional at the same time; from Shakespeare’s houses to contemporary art galleries, Warwickshire always makes an impression and offers an exciting mix of experiences for visitors of all ages.
A blend of more than a thousand years of history and innovation, a packed festival and events calendar (hyperlink the events pages here), a dynamic cultural programme and some of the best food and drink in the UK makes the region a relaxed yet cutting-edge destination.
Atmospheric theatres, inspiring gardens, leisurely boat trips, amazing shopping, award-winning museums and internationally recognised food and drink, Warwickshire is the perfect destination for a group and solo travellers alike.
Warwickshire seems to exceed expectations as a destination for days out or short breaks, as well as offering a convenient stop over between London and the North.
Stratford upon Avon and Warwick act as the perfect base from which to explore the region. Just make sure you leave enough time to discover what makes people return time and again.
We are here to help you plan your visit
Shakespeare’s England is located in the heart of England, making it easily accessible for many other destinations around the UK.
With so much to see our travel trade team will work with you to discover the most fascinating experiences and attractions for you and your groups.
Services we provide include:
- A first point of call for help and advice on visiting Shakespeare’s England, information about the area, including guidebooks and maps
- A hotel, venue and attractions information service
- Itinerary ideas, inspiration and suggestions or help with the planning of unique group tours
- Advice on ground handler and key supplier contacts and guides
- Familiarisation visits
- Helping you to find that unique experience for your touring groups
- Image library for your brochures and website