Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, the family home of Shakespeare’s bride-to-be, is the most romantic of the Shakespeare houses.…
With just one ticket, the Explorer Pass provides the flexibility to discover the many unspoiled beauty spots, ancient castles and legendary tales that Warwickshire has to offer.
Amazing collections of vintage cars, vibrant gardens, museums full of madcap machinery and of course, the origins of the world’s greatest playwright William Shakespeare – just waiting to be uncovered, and your Explorer Pass is the key to discovering them.
Visiting some of the world’s top attractions isn’t all your Explorer Pass can do for you – it is also your ticket to fantastic discounts at the finest shops, hotels, and restaurants all throughout Shakespeare’s England. There is enchantment in the air here, and excitement waiting around every corner. So without any further ado, take your Explorer Pass and join us on the greatest stage of all!
- Entry to 17 top attractions in Warwickshire and beyond*
- 1, 2 or 3 day pass options
- Adult and Child Passes
- Savings of over 45% on attraction entrance fees**
- Additional discounts at shops, hotels, and restaurants
- Fun-packed days for you and families
*Attractions available with the Explorer Pass:
- The five Shakespeare family homes: Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Shakespeare’s New Place, Hall’s Croft, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Mary Arden’s Farm
- Warwick castle
- Compton Verney
- The MAD Museum
- British Motor Museum
- Shakespeare’s Schoolroom and Guildhall
- Avon Boating
- The Play’s The Thing Exhibition at Royal Shakespeare Company
- Hill Close Gardens
- Lord Leycester Hospital
- Kenilworth Castle
- St Mary Church
- Stoneleigh Abbey
**Saving compared to individual walk-up ticket prices.